Privacy Policies at NorthMadaStreet
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy & confidential information is protected. We seek certain information by which we can identify you, when you are ordering snacks in our website. We assure you that the information we collect are only used in accordance with this privacy statement.
NorthMadaStreet.Com may change this policy from time to time to protect your interest better. Please continue to check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes we propose.
We may collect the following information which are critical to reach you the products easily and to keep you updated:
- Full Name
- Contact information including email address
- Address for shipment, pin code etc
- Other information relevant to customer understanding
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping for GST invoice, accounting etc.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services to serve you better
- We may periodically send promotional emails about special offers, new product launches or other information which we think will be of interest you
- We are keen to hear from our customers to serve you all better and hence from time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes for launching better products, quality betterment & so on
- We may contact you by email, phone, or through WhatsApp. We may also use the information to customize our website according to your interests.
Protecting your information:
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure with NorthMadaStreet.com. In order to prevent any unauthorized access to the customer data, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and procedural policies & processes to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We will not sell, distribute or share your personal information to any third parties unless we have your permission or are if it requested and required by law to do so.
If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.